Education Level: Completed High School
A brilliant opportunity has opened up for an Office Administrator to join our practice, located in Hawthorn, Melbourne, Victoria , on a full time basis.
Join a leading team:
We are a financial planning firm offering customers a range of financial planning services and mortgage services and advice.
Here’s what you will be doing:
You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administration duties and providing excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
- Assisting staff with office duties
- Answering phone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Working to all required deadlines and organising workloads accordingly
- Lodging of business applications and tracking their progress
- Accurately checking application paper work
- Contacting and communicating with new and existing clients
- Keeping the Financial Planner up to date with information
- Assisting with claims handling
Experience and skills required:
Experience with financial planning or personal risk insurance is preferred but not required.
- Valid driver’s licence is preferred
- Tertiary education in finance will be highly regarded
- Good computer skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills
What you need for success:
We are looking for someone who is positive, a quick thinker and motivated, with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and can work well within a team.
- Data entry
- General office etiquette and duties
- Microsoft Office
- Financial planning knowledge preferred
- Full time role
- Monday to Friday
- Good Computer Skills
New job >> New job - http://meega.net